Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jay and Marilyn's Bash

This is an annual event which is
choreographed by a tennis couple at
their Geist home.Above is Jay the juggling bartender who
always has a smile and remembers everyone.
Carol and Steve are not a couple but
who would know. It is Christmas after all.

Sarah chats with Ken while some
grandsons are shown in the foreground.


Nettie and Bill who are also not a couple but
well it is Christmas.

Yas and betts did not want me to get too
close but I think they look great

Cinda looks happy with her new man while
Jay shows his approval


Above Mary and Donna think it is funny

Eric poses between his wife Sharae and our hostess Marilyn

Above Tom poses with Pat and Kate.
It is always fun to see everyone decked out as
we normally only see each other in tennis attire.
The food table is always replenished.
Upstairs is a sweet table which I
did not get a photo of.
Super Senior team mates smile.
Apparently 60 is the new 50.


Jean is wondering about something.

Here I am with Stan. If you were not here your
invitation blew off the porch. Get over it!
Rumor has it this may be the last year
for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a person who enjoys life and the people I meet along the way. I don't want to miss out on anything so I am not afraid to investigate new experiences.
Powered By Blogger

Followers