Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Greetings!

My tree is decorated with presents below.


It has been a good year for me.


Always many fun times with friends


and family.

Above is a photo of a young girl who is a friend of

Laura Willis who took her child to see Santa. I was

waiting for friends at the theatre upstairs so I

photographed her. I was thinking how fun it would be

to take a grandson to see Santa. Maybe that will

happen someday. But below I have

shared a santa photo of the totally smiling and

cute Dee Dee, looking totally okay sitting

in Santa's lap.


Meanwhile back at the Keystone Santa
in Indianapolis. He saw me taking photos
and he waved warmly to me.
He probably thought I was a kook.
I have been lazy with my blogging of late.
However I have done several here.
Happy holidays to all my blog followers.

1 comment:

  1. If there was a Nobel prize for cute Santa pictures that one would surely win!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a person who enjoys life and the people I meet along the way. I don't want to miss out on anything so I am not afraid to investigate new experiences.
Powered By Blogger

Followers